KNAACK® Introduces New Scaffold Armour for Industry Pros
Nov 1, 2022
Easy-to-Install panel system transforms scaffolding into lockable storage for enhanced security, mobility and efficiency on job sites
Itasca, IL, [November 1, 2022] – KNAACK®, the trusted leader in tool storage and job site security, announces the introduction of the new Scaffold Armour™, designed to enhance mobility and efficiency on job sites everywhere. The newest addition to KNAACK’s mobile storage systems is this versatile solution for general and sub-contractors, industrial users and tradespeople looking to better organize and store their construction tools, equipment and materials. Developed for users who have excess scaffolding on the job site and may already be using it for storage, the KNAACK Scaffold Armour creates security, durability and mobility that pros can rely on.
“With feedback from our customers, we continually introduce new innovative products that meet their unique needs on the worksite,” said Sang Oh, senior product manager at KNAACK. “The Scaffold Armour is the first multi-functional storage solution that maximizes security and productivity for all phases of construction.”
Meeting User Needs for Security and Efficiency
The KNAACK Scaffold Armour is an easy-to-install panel system that converts the widely used standard 6ft Baker-style scaffold into a lockable storage solution for security on the job site. Compatible with all baker-style scaffolds, the conversion takes less than twenty minutes. Unsecured and unorganized job site materials and equipment can quickly be covered behind the legendary tan KNAACK panel walls. The Scaffold Armour provides an extra-large, secured compartment that is mobile and ideal for a variety of uses, including storage, field office setup and workstations for assembly or fabrication.
Additional product highlights include:
- Multi-Function Versatility: Easily transforms standard 6ft Baker style scaffolds into a lockable storage solution.
- Enhanced Security: The KNAACK Scaffold Armour is easily assembled with no exposed hardware and overlapping panel edges. The welded and recessed lock housing supports various padlock makes and models.
- Trusted Durability: The powder coat finish protects against external elements and the industry standard 16-gauge steel construction is ideal for job site storage.
- Jobsite Mobility: Electrical cord pass through with included rubber grommets on both the left and right side provide easy supply access for power equipment recharging and computer or wi-fi bases. Professionals can be connected to construction project needs like never before. It also fits through 36” door frames and holds up to 1,000 lbs.
- Easy Assembly: Install takes less than 20-minutes and no modifications are needed of the scaffold. Only assembly tools required are a power drill, wrenches, nuts and bolts. A second scaffold deck is required for the full assembly of the KNAACK Scaffold Armour. The KNAACK panels can easily be added from back to front.
The new KNAACK Scaffold Armour is now available through professional distributors and retailers. It is supported with a manufacturer certified nationwide support network capable of bringing agile solutions to professionals everywhere. For more information on the full line of KNAACK mobile secure storage solutions, visit knaack.com.
KNAACK, a WernerCo brand, is the industry leader of job site storage equipment, including storage chests, field stations, rolling work benches and hand tool boxes. KNAACK products are designed and built to the highest standard. Well beyond traditional tool storage and security, KNAACK innovation takes job site protection to the next level. KNAACK products are manufactured in Crystal Lake, Illinois. For more information, visit www.knaack.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of access products, fall protection equipment, secure storage systems, and light duty construction equipment. WernerCo’s business model and growth is defined by innovation and continuous improvement of the products, processes and services they deliver. WernerCo products are Trusted Everywhere Work Gets Done™! For a full list of industry-leading global brands, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.
Angie Maddox, Seed Factory, 404-996-4041; [email protected]