KNAACK Cart Armour™ Line Expansion
Nov 2, 2020
Today, KNAACK® – the industry leader in jobsite storage – announced the expansion of the KNAACK Cart Armour™ product line, with the addition of two new models. The innovative KNAACK Cart Armour is a patented mobile jobsite storage solution that was first introduced in 2018 to protect tools from theft and damage. The secure interlocking steel paneling system encapsulates mobile utility carts to protect contents from being stolen, while also preventing tools from falling from the cart and being damaged.
Designed specifically for commercial construction and contractors, the KNAACK Cart Armour product line has been expanded to accommodate additional makes and models. According to the National Equipment Register and the National Insurance Crime Bureau1, the annual cost estimates of equipment theft vary from $300 million to $1 billion, with most estimates in the $400 million range. KNAACK Cart Armour™ is designed to provide protection for material and tools against convenience stealing, ultimately protecting companies’ bottom line. The high-quality, interlocking steel paneling system features 16-gauge steel panels that can be installed without drilling in 15 minutes or less, for straightforward protection when it’s needed most.
“Protecting against convenience stealing and borrowing is critical for today’s active jobsite,” said Sang Oh, Senior Product Manager at KNAACK. “Investing in KNAACK Cart Armour enhances mobility and efficiency, while preventing companies from losing thousands of dollars to replace damaged or stolen tools.”
KNAACK Cart Armour is designed to wrap around the eight most popular light duty rolling tool carts used in the construction industry. It can also be retro-fitted to select existing utility cart models already in service, without having to modify the cart in any way. The recessed lock design accommodates a variety of padlocks while preventing the lock from snagging on doorways, materials or clothing. The rubber grommet electrical pass-through allows power to be run to the interior of the mobile tool cart, while keeping the cord free from damage. The legendary KNAACK tan colored powder-coat finish will also deter thieves, while ensuring maximum protection against chipping and scratching.
The new KNAACK Cart Armour™ models are a secure, yet easily accessible jobsite storage solution that provide improved security, durability, usability and efficiency features:
- Recessed lock housing/mechanism supporting various padlocks
- Assembled with no exposed hardware
- Overlapped panel edges to the utility cart
- Durable 16-gauge steel construction with legendary KNAACK tan powder coat
- Hemmed edges for structural rigidity and elimination of sharp edges
- 3 year warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defects
Usability and Mobility
- Electrical pass through with rubber grommet
- Supports majority of the light-duty mobile tool carts and service carts used in construction
- Fits top eight most popular light-duty utility carts used in construction
- No drilling/modification of the tool cart needed to fit Cart Armour™
- 15-minutes or less to install on an assembled rolling tool cart (without disassembling the cart)
- Flat-packed for ease of handling/shipping
The new KNAACK® Cart Armour™ models are available nationally. For more information, please visit https://www.knaack.com/products/featured-products/cart-armour.
Clara McDowell, WernerCo., 630-919-6085; [email protected]
Angie Maddox, Seed Factory, 404-996-4041; [email protected]