WernerCo Stacks Up 10 Award Wins in 2018
Dec 27, 2018
WernerCo, Werner Ladder and KNAACK® brands recognized for their contributions to tools, safety and industry marketing
Greenville, PA, December 27, 2018 – WernerCo, an international manufacturer and distributor of access products, fall protection equipment, secure storage systems and light duty construction equipment, announced that WernerCoand several of its master brands amassed 10 industry awards in 2018. The overwhelming validation from industry leaders closes out a strong year and sets the stage for more innovation and growth to come in 2019.
“At WernerCo, we always strive to advance the industry with the highest-quality and safest products on the market. It’s an honor to be recognized not only for our products and creative marketing campaigns, but also to be named Supplier of the Year by two leading organizations,” said Brian Kagen, Senior VP of Marketing and Product Development for WernerCo. “These accolades reflect our mission to serve professional contractors and home improvement enthusiasts with products that meet their demanding needs.”
The 10 awards secured from WernerCo include both product and campaign recognition:
Werner, the world leader in ladders:
- Industrial Safety and Hygiene News recognized the Werner ProForm™ F3 Harness as the Fall Protection category winner of the annual Readers’ Choice Awards. These awards nominated the best occupational health and safety products from 2018.
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance magazine’s Product of the Year Gold Awardwas given to Werner’s LEANSAFE™ Ladder, recognized for innovation in new product design.
- The National Safety Council Congress and Expo’s New Product Showcase Awardsrecognized Werner’s Max Patrol™ Leading Edge SRL line for excellence in new safety products. The product was selected from 70 companies, representing more than 100 products.
- Sphere 1 Cooperative selected Werner Ladder as a Preferred Supplier in the category of Overall Sales Volume for its work as a distributor in 2017.
- PR Daily’s Content Marketing Awards named Werner’s College Basketball Campaign as an Honorable Mention for powerful storytelling on unique platforms.
KNAACK®, industry leader of jobsite storage equipment:
- The Construction Marketing Association’s CMA Star Awards announced Werner’s College Basketball Campaign as the Star winner for Best Print Campaign due to its 2018 activation. The awards recognize excellence in construction marketing. KNAACK®, industry leader of jobsite storage equipment:
- Pro Tool Innovation Awards named the KNAACK® Safety Kage™ as the winner of its Rolling Jobsite Storage Category. This awards program recognizes the most innovative tools in the industry.
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance Magazine announced the category winners for its annual Product of the Year 2018 competition, in which the KNAACK® Tool Kage™ was named a category winner for Storage Units.
- The Construction Marketing Association’s CMA Star Awards recognized the KNAACK® Safety Kage™ as the Superstar winner of the New Product Launch category.
WernerCo, fully-integrated international manufacturer
- Evergreen Marketing Group’s Preferred Supplier of the Year recognized WernerCo as one of the five top manufacturing partners of the year.
In addition to the 10 national award wins, WernerCo brands were included in high profile buyer’s guides and tool reviews by influential trade and consumer outlets. Werner’s Dual Purpose 2-in-1 Ladder was listed as a Top 20 Tool for 2018 from This Old House Magazine. The Werner LEANSAFE™ Ladder was named a 2018 Holiday Gift Guide item from A Concord Carpenter. Better Homes and Gardens included the Dual Purpose 2-in-1 Ladder as one of the best tools for DIYers. Contractor magazine included the KNAACK® Cart Armour as an Editor’s Pick, and Family Handyman included two Werner Ladder products in its top product lists: Werner’s Type IA Aluminum Work Stand in the “Top Trim Carpentry Tools” and Werner’s Quick-Click™ Stabilizer as a “50 Under $50 Gifts for Homeowners of All Stripes.”
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo’s US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.
WERNER, a WernerCo brand, is the world leader in ladders and has a complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights. The portfolio includes ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, step stools, accessories and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits. From ladders to fall protection, WERNER provides a full line of climbing equipment that's engineered to give you maximum safety, durability and productivity at every height. All WERNER products meet or exceed applicable international safety standards. For more information, visit https://us.wernerco.com/.
KNAACK, a WernerCo brand, is the industry leader of jobsite storage equipment, including storage chests, field stations, rolling work benches and hand tool boxes. KNAACK products are designed and built to the highest standard. Well beyond traditional tool storage and security, KNAACK innovation takes jobsite protection to the next level. KNAACK products are manufactured in Crystal Lake, Illinois. For more information, visit www.knaack.com.