KNAACK® Introduces Industry’s First Heated Storage Solution: THERMOSTEEL™
Feb 2, 2016
Heated Storage Box Keeps Supplies Warm and
Protected in the Most Extreme Conditions
Crystal Lake, IL, February 2, 2016 – KNAACK® introduced today the industry’s first jobsite storage box that is engineered to keep supplies at optimal temperatures. Designed specifically for contractors working in cold environments, the THERMOSTEEL™ is a heated storage unit that saves money, reduces downtime and prevents damage to tools and materials due to cold temperatures. Simply plug in the heating element when jobsite temperatures drop below 40 degrees to ensure supplies are safe from extreme temperatures.
“The THERMOSTEEL™ is a great addition to our line of KNAACK® boxes,” said Mike Bykowski, Senior Product Manager at Knaack, LLC.“ We wanted to design a product that makes working throughout winter months a little more comfortable and convenient. When temperatures drop as low as 0 degrees, THERMOSTEEL™ can get up to 70 degrees within the cabinet. Not only are tools protected from theft, but now from weather damage as well.”
The THERMOSTEEL™ is the perfect solution for contractors working on jobsites throughout the cold winter season. Along with the new heated functionally, the THERMOSTEEL™ is built with all of the traditional KNAACK® storage box features, including security, durability and productivity. Additional product features include:
- TOOL KAGE™ Door and Thermal Blanket: Included with all models, the door and blanket help keep everything at the optimal temperature. Now adhesives, paints, batteries, safety gear and more will be protected from extreme weather conditions.
- Junk Trunk™ Quick Access Drawers: Available with some models, the heavy-duty independent locking drawers make for quick access to needed tools and accessories.
- Raised Chest Floor: With the raised chest floor, contractors can easily reach and find any tools at the bottom of the chest without having to search or overreach.
- KNAACK® Security: KNAACK® boxes are designed to protect against theft and resist jobsite conditions. With the Watchman IV independent locking system, tools are secure from thieves.
- Jobsite Mobility: With optional casters, 4-way skid access and recessed side handles, the THERMOSTEEL™ is easy to maneuver around a jobsite, wherever it is needed.
THERMOSTEEL™ is available on four of the top-selling KNAACK® storage chests. For more information, visit www.knaack.com to learn more about the new heated storage models 79-H, 89-H, 79-DH and 89-DH.
KNAACK, a WernerCo brand, is the industry leader of jobsite storage equipment, including storage chests, field stations, rolling work benches and hand tool boxes. KNAACK products are designed and built to the highest standard. Well beyond traditional tool storage and security, KNAACK innovation takes jobsite protection to the next level. KNAACK products are manufactured in Crystal Lake, Illinois. For more information, visit www.knaack.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo’s international headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and its US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.