WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
TOOL REQUIRED - Ratchet Wrench with 1/2" Socket or 1/2" Combination Wrench
NOTE: This lock system is designed to be used with a MASTER LOCK®* No. 1, MASTER LOCK No. 5 or AMERICAN LOCK®* No. 50, or an equivalent sized lock. If you are using a padlock not listed above, it is your responsibility to make sure the lock mechanism is working correctly. Padlocks must meet ALL requirements listed in Figure 1 or Figure 2.
1. Unbolt the padlock tab using a 1/2" socket or wrench. Install 5/16" x 3/4" Carriage Bolt into correct hole in Padlock Tab, install Padlock shackle into Padlock tab then secure to Lock Box using Locking Nut. Do not close the doors.(See Figure 1 or 2.)
TEST THE FUNCTION OF YOUR PADLOCK
(If you have installed one of the padlocks listed above per the instructions, you do not have to perform this test.)
2. Keep all cabinet doors open, with the padlock in the open position, close only one of the doors. If the latch rod does not slide up enough for the door to close, the padlock you have installed is not acceptable. If the door does close, push the padlock into the locked position. Lift up on the latch rod knob and try to open the door. If the door opens the padlock you have installed is not acceptable.
If you have any questions, or need to replace this decal, please give us a call. Call Toll Free 1-800-456-7865
KNAACK® products are protected by one or more of the following patents or trademarks: U.S. - 945736, 4288134, 4290281, 4383721, 5076078, 1182980, 1182981, 1182982, 1182983, 1266140, 1517767, 1560477, 1897535, 2290111; Canada - 1176681, 280058, 280798, 281398, 283281; U.K. - 2172510, 2233036, 1390299, 1392022; Australia - 754069, 754070; N.Z. - 296048, 296050; other patents pending.
Real life. Real tough.
"... I have only been using my 4824 KNAACK box for a short time, but it has been a great addition to my supplies. It allows me to store many tools in one safe place. Looking forward to purchasing a larger model. Thanks for a great product."
— Mario Aguilar
Become a Reseller or Distributor
Find out how you can sell KNAACK® Products in your region.
News & Events
See what's new for Knaack LLC.
- Do not put fuels, flammables, explosives or hazardous materials inside these products.
- Gasoline, solvents, gun powder or other munitions, dynamite, propane, acetylene or other such products can explode if stored inside these products.
- Use these products ONLY for storing and transporting electric or hand tools and equipment, and other similar materials.
- Failure to follow these warnings or modification or other uses of these products could result in death, serious injury or property damage.
Any modification or unintended use of this product shall immediately void all manufacturers warranties. Manufacturer disclaims all liability for injuries to persons or property resulting from any modification to, or unintended use of this product.
MASTER LOCK® is a U.S. registered trademark of Master Lock Company.
AMERICAN LOCK® is a U.S. registered trademark of American Lock Company.