Model 47 STORAGEMASTER® Rolling Work Bench, 1,000 lbs
The Model 47 STORAGEMASTER® Rolling Work Bench measures 46 1/4 in long, 25 in wide. This chest provides organized storage and a handy work surface that can go wherever the job requires. Four drawers offer easy access to small tools and supplies while 2 open areas store bulkier items. With a load capacity of 1,000 lbs, this Work Bench is ideal for a personal box on a jobsite.
- Load capacity 1,000 lbs
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System with recessed lock housing for protection against theft
- Lock System saves you time and money with a one-time install
- Includes 6 in caster set (2 swivel; 2 rigid)
- Designed to be more heavy-duty than our JOBMASTER® Product Line
- The workhorses on any jobsite, STORAGEMASTER® is ideal for every trade — mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, rough and finish carpentry
- The heavy-duty top works great as a work surface and for mounting pipe threaders or vices
- Work benches provide secure storage on wheels
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Closed Height||37-1/2 in|
|Lock System||WATCHMAN® IV Lock System|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
Additional Rolling Models
|Model No.||Color||Height||Width||Length||Closed Height||Brand
|40||Tan||37-1/2 in||25 in||40-2/3 in||37-1/2 in||JOBMASTER®|
|44||Tan||37-1/2 in||25 in||40-2/3 in||37-1/2 in||JOBMASTER®|
|45||Tan||37-1/2 in||25 in||46-1/4 in||37-1/2 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|47||Tan||37-1/2 in||25 in||46-1/4 in||37-1/2 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|49||Tan||37-1/2 in||25 in||46-1/4 in||37-1/2 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|58||Tan||37-1/3 in||26 in||54-1/4 in||37-1/3 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|59||Tan||37-1/3 in||26 in||54-1/4 in||37-1/3 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|62||Tan||34 in||32 in||62 in||34 in||WAR WAGON®|
|63||Red||37-1/2 in||25 in||46-1/4 in||37-1/2 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|R-72||Tan||36 in||27-1/2 in||71-1/2 in|
I saw a model 47 on the jobsite with a slanted top and a computer screen mounted in it. I cannot seem to find those on the internet anywhere.
Has it been discontinued or was that a custom box?
We do not manufacture a 47 box like that. If someone was using the 47 in that manner it was adjustments they would of made themselves.
Date published: 2014-10-30