Model 2060 KNAACK® CLASSIC™ Chest, 20 cu ft
The Model 2060 KNAACK® CLASSIC™ Storage Chest measures 60 in long, 24 in wide and has a capacity of 20 cu ft. This chest provides great value, versatility and secure storage for the jobsite or at home.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System with recessed lock housing for protection against theft
- Additional reinforcement between the lock and the side housing
- Bigger, better hinges offer stronger protection against pry-ins
- Power Pass® Electrical Pass-Thru grommet provides easy, weatherproof power cord access
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction with fully arc-welded seams
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport
- Closed height 28 in
- Open height 49-1/4 in
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Caster-ready 14-gauge steel skids to accommodate optional casters
- Recessed handles for positive gripping even with gloves on
- This lightweight storage chest makes it useful for all applications and security level needs
- Built-in tool tray
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||20|
|Closed Height||28 in|
|Lock System||WATCHMAN® IV Lock System|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
Additional Chest Models
|Model No.||Height||Width||Length||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Closed Height||Brand
|1010||36 in||30 in||66 in||31||36 in||MONSTER BOX®|
|2032||18-1/4 in||19 in||32 in||5||18-1/4 in||CLASSIC®|
|2048||28 in||24 in||48 in||16||28 in||CLASSIC®|
|2060||28 in||24 in||60 in||20||28 in||CLASSIC®|
|2472||28-1/4 in||24 in||72 in||24.5||28-1/4 in||JOBMASTER®|
|3068||28 in||30 in||60 in||31||28 in||CLASSIC®|
|32||18-1/2 in||19 in||32 in||5||18-1/2 in||JOBMASTER®|
|36||21-1/2 in||19 in||36 in||7||21-1/2 in||JOBMASTER®|
|42||23-3/8 in||19 in||42 in||9||23-3/8 in||JOBMASTER®|
|4824||28-1/4 in||24 in||48 in||16||28-1/4 in||JOBMASTER®|
|4830||34-1/4 in||30 in||48 in||25.25||34-1/4 in||JOBMASTER®|
|4830-D||35 in||30 in||48 in||17||34-1/4 in||JOBMASTER®|
|60||28-1/4 in||24 in||60 in||20.25||28-1/4 in||JOBMASTER®|
what kind of matser lock
For this Knaack chest you would need a Masterlock #1 or Masterlock #5 with a closed shackle dimension of 1 3/16" or less when closed and 1 7/16" or more when open.
Date published: 2016-04-23
Model 2860 - Is there a rubber gasket available for under lid?
Looking to mount in bed of utility truck to store gear.
Unfortunately we do not manufacture a gas spring for the 2060 Classic Chest.
Date published: 2017-01-27
Owners manual for 2060 chest
I have just purchased a used 2060 chest. I have looked high and low on this website and cannot find any "support" section to find an owners manual.
Where do I get one? I want to make sure that I am locking and unlocking the chest properly and that I can get the thing open but without a manual thats difficult!
Please contact our Customer Care Department when convenient at 888-523-3370 Monday through Friday 8 AM till 5 PM EST for further details on your issue and/or question. If you can provide us with a fax number or email address we can provide you with the information you are requesting.
Date published: 2015-06-12
What type/size lock to use with model Knack 2060?
We suggest using a Master Lock 5 or American Lock 50.
Date published: 2015-05-18
What is the difference between this model and the model #60?
Model 60 has one lock, where the 2060 has a double lock system.
Date published: 2017-03-23