Model 111 JOBMASTER® Cabinet, 47.5 cu ft
The Model 111 JOBMASTER® Cabinet measures 60 in long, 24 in wide and has a capacity of 47.5 cu ft. This upright cabinet features half-width shelves on the left side for at-a-glance easy access of small tools or supplies and and an open space for large items on the right.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System with recessed lock housing for protection against theft
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Convenient foot latch - One push with your foot and the doors will pop open
- Top shelf 13 in; Second shelf 12-1/4 in; Bottom Shelf 9-1/2 in
- The workhorses on any jobsite, STORAGEMASTER® is ideal for every trade — mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, rough and finish carpentry
- The only jobsite storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||47.5|
|Closed Height||60 in|
|Lock System||WATCHMAN® IV Lock System|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
Additional Cabinet Models
|Model No.||Height||Width||Length||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Closed Height||Brand
|100||65 in||30 in||60 in||60.9||65 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|100-MT||65 in||30 in||60 in||60.9||65 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|1020||54-1/2 in||30 in||66 in||52||54-1/2 in||MONSTER BOX®|
|109||60 in||24 in||60 in||47.5||60 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|111||60 in||24 in||60 in||47.5||60 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|112||60 in||30 in||60 in||54.9||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
|129||51 in||24 in||72 in||48||51 in||JOBMASTER®|
|129-MT||51 in||24 in||72 in||48||51 in||JOBMASTER®|
|139||60 in||30 in||60 in||59.4||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
|139-MT||60 in||30 in||60 in||59.4||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
|99||60 in||30 in||60 in||59.4||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
Are shelves adjustable on the 111
The shelves are not adjustable.
Date published: 2014-10-23
do you support custom type configurations?
I would like to purchase the Model 111 but remove the shelves on the left side and install the drawers as shown with the Model 112, is this an option??
Unfortunately we do not do customizations with our Knaack boxes. We also would not recommend modifying the cabinet, as it would compromise its structural integrity.
Date published: 2015-11-18
Steel thickness Job Master series.
Some of your competitors use 16 gauge steel. What gauge steel is in the Job Master 111 ?
The 111 has 16 gauge steel.
Date published: 2015-04-22
Do you make a crane lifting kit for the Model 111 Cabinet?
Crane lift attachments for this cabinet is our model 497
Date published: 2017-02-07