Model 109 JOBMASTER® Cabinet, 47.5 cu ft
The Model 109 JOBMASTER® Cabinet measures 60 in long, 24 in wide and has a capacity of 47.5 cu ft. This upright cabinet features full-width shelves and offers at-a-glance easy access for tools, equipment and supplies.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System with recessed lock housing for protection against theft
- Includes 3 full-length shelves to organize longer items; adjustable bottom shelf
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction with fully arc-welded seams
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Recessed handles
- Convenient foot latch - One push with your foot and the doors will pop open
- Top shelf 14 in; Second shelf 10 in; Bottom shelf adjustable
- The workhorses on any jobsite, STORAGEMASTER® is ideal for every trade — mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, rough and finish carpentry
- The only jobsite storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||47.5|
|Closed Height||60 in|
|Lock System||WATCHMAN® IV Lock System|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
Additional Cabinet Models
|Model No.||Height||Width||Length||Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||Closed Height||Brand
|100||65 in||30 in||60 in||60.9||65 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|100-MT||65 in||30 in||60 in||60.9||65 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|1020||54-1/2 in||30 in||66 in||52||54-1/2 in||MONSTER BOX®|
|109||60 in||24 in||60 in||47.5||60 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|111||60 in||24 in||60 in||47.5||60 in||STORAGEMASTER®|
|112||60 in||30 in||60 in||54.9||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
|129||51 in||24 in||72 in||48||51 in||JOBMASTER®|
|129-MT||51 in||24 in||72 in||48||51 in||JOBMASTER®|
|139||60 in||30 in||60 in||59.4||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
|139-MT||60 in||30 in||60 in||59.4||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
|99||60 in||30 in||60 in||59.4||60 in||JOBMASTER®|
Model 109 JOBMASTER® Cabinet, 47.5 cu ft is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5
from Superior. No compromise! Re: Model 109; Bombproof security, elegant simplicity, more rugged than any other solution available, and a fit and finish rivaling my Snap-On roll cab. The Knaack team has got their game on! If you're even considering a storage solution, set your hesitations aside and make the move with confidence. I cannot more highly recommend these products. There is no equal.
Date published: 2016-03-20
Top Mounted Swivel Hoist Rings?
Can you supply this model with the hoist rings attached from factory?
The crane lifts are only sold as an accessory. Please see model 497 to add as an accessory.
Date published: 2016-01-20
Do you make the tool drawers for this model 109?
We do not, I would recommend the model 112
Date published: 2017-04-18
What is the recommended padlock for Model 109?
You would want Masterlock 5 or American Lock 50, or something equivalent.
Date published: 2016-10-02
Will the 109 rust if stored outdoors?
Our 109 cabinet is made out of 16 gauge steel, over time this will rust if left outside.
Date published: 2016-04-29
how to install lock
Installation instructions for these are available online, http://us.origin.wernerco.com/App_dms/WEB_PDF/Knaack/Boxes/14-0010_RevC.pdf
Date published: 2016-09-02
What size bolts do i need for casters on a Jobmaster 109.
They are not made to receive a 5/16"x18T x3/4" as discussed on this thread.
The size of the bolts can vary depending on the age of the box. The old style kids have 5/16" and the new style (4-way) have 3/8".
Date published: 2015-06-08
What size casters does the 109 take
For this model of box we would recommend our 6" model 695 casters.
Date published: 2016-11-16